August 20, 2009

girls~

Last weekend when we had company and I took a few pictures of the girls...my three sisters and their 2 friends nichola and lashonda.
----
----

Elise...she was quite the character that day. :)

----

so was Courtney.. :)

----

----

When taking her picture the other day I asked her, "did u know your a knock out" and with out missing a beat she replied "yea, I'm a knock-out!"

i thinks she makes me laugh more than any other person. :)

----


----
----

The beautiful Lashonda...
----
Breanna, Nichola, & Elise
-corina.dm

2 comments:

  1. ok wow Courtney is quite the 3 year old!! and i love that picture of Elise by herself!!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! looks like they had fun! :) hey post pictures of your house sometime so we can all see where you live! ;)

    ReplyDelete