August 28, 2010

an {old} picture: a cute sister

Minus the bad quality of this picture it's definitely a favorite!

I was looking through some {old} pictures I took 2 summers ago with my point&shoot camera and found this picture.
Courtney was so cute when she was 2(she still is:). Super dark brown eyes, hair that was almost never in a ponytail or clip, and a personality that has no description. If you know her, you know what I mean by a "Courtney" personality! I love her like crazy!
Last night she slept in me and Ashlyn's room. Me and her did a face mask, ate peanut m&m's, and watched part of Princess Diaries..
The funniest things come out her mouth! And the best part is she doesn't even try it..(: Like when she asked how early we were gonna stay up.lol



---- ----

Her biggest accomplishment this summer: swimming all by herself!!


-



-corina.dm

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!

    Great job on your 'About Me' section. I have been eagerly waiting for it:).

    Blessings
    Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice About me page! I also have the Rebel XS-and I also hope to upgrade...
    someday.(-:How do you like your 70-300mm lens? That is the next thing I 'need' in my camera bag. Right now I just have the 18-55mm one that came with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete