February 9, 2010

a day at the park: and a visit to main street


For those of you who wondered how small our town really was.........
well, this is Main Street!!
A few cute shops....

 
and the mill......it's one of my favorite parts of our town. (: In the right picture above you'll see graffitti just to the left of the steps, someone did it last summer and I was so sad to see it on such a wonderful old building. I absolutly love graffitti, but it looks better on big cement wall in the city and train cars!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

The girls enjoyed getting a chance to play at the park. It had been awhile since we were there...after we moved last spring we spent many, many hours playing there!!
 
 
For some reason I absolutly love this picture.....they came to play at the park and here they were playing on a TREE with the playground behind them!! And they were having such a fun time too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

  
Oreo got to come along for the ride too!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

 
My brother loves skateboarding, ever since he got his skateboard last spring he has spent alot of time at the local skatepark.
I must say he's quite good, especially considering he hasn't even been doing it for quite a year.
 While taking these pictures I was sitting in the middle of Main Street!! And I only had to get up once to let a car pass!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~


To me these pictures look more like fall than winter....
There are still some things I haven't figured out about the south yet!!


::corina.dm

No comments:

Post a Comment