January 28, 2010

Harrison::6 mnths

The MANY fun expressions of a 6 month old!!!

 
 It was a PERRRFECT day for taking pictures.....not too warm or too cold: too bright or too dark......

 
These first pictures here were takin at an old train depot in Grantville. There's an awesome big blueish-greenish doorway and white washed brick....



 

 And the rest of the pictures were taken at this amazing old building...

 
 


Last week Harrison had his 6 month birthday..so we drove to an awesome little old town just a few miles from our house to take a few pictures

He was watching cars go by... [:
*He did that cute thing with his hands all by himself!





This was the first time I had ever been in Grantville and I had so much fun!


Thanks mom and Breanna for being my wonderful assistants... (:


Anybody want there pictures taken?!?!?! I hope to go back someday soon and take pictures by this awesome door...and some of the other AWESOME places there!!!



~corina.dm

3 comments:

  1. I love his many expressions.He sure is growing fast. Hope I can see him soon again. Aunt Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job in capturing the moment! I fell in love with that town the very first time I drove there....such neat buildings and such an old time feeling! Thanks Corina! love you~ MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. love these. wow the expresions. yes. priceless. the lighting seems great too. lovin the photo in row 3. with the light-filled backround. [i dig those bright backrounds] and the last building, thats pretty groovy too. wish i could visit the town with you... :) mucho love <3 me

    ReplyDelete