January 9, 2010

It snowed in GA!!!!!



It snowed on Thursday night and we woke up to find the ground mostly white!! I never thought I'd be so glad to see snow, but I was!! So much infact that as soon as I got out of bed and got dressed, I grabbed my camera and ran out side for a few quick pictures before breakfast!
I also went out later in the day to snap a few more when it was nicer and the sun was shining.. (:
[the ones below are the "later in the day" pictures.]


Our beautiful holly bush!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......And ending this post with a scary-wide-angle-self-portrait!! =)


-corina.dm

~Let everything that hath breath Praise the Lord!   *Psalm 150:6

1 comment:

  1. winter has indeed arrived...better late than never, huh? love the pics of the holly bush!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete