January 1, 2010

Family at the beach-


NORTH LIDO BEACH
~SARASOTA, FLORIDA~


 The lighting was A-MAZING!!!! Other than it being a little windy and chilly, it was perfect for pictures!



















--------------------------
DAD-and-MOM


My WONDERFUL parents!!



-------------------------------
THE "BOYS"~




The 3 handsome men!



------------------------

AND ALL OF US GIRLS!

Mother and daughters..



----------------------------


She was "listening" to the ocean. (:



Thanks Kate for taking our pictures! You did an awesome job!
Check out her BLOG!!

--------------------------

Through Facebook we found out my friend Katelyn was coming down to FL the same time we were, so we contacted each other n the best time for us to see each other was over the time we went to the beach. So she got to come along with us!
We were hoping to have our pictures taken on the beach, but weren't sure how we were gonna do it.. Kate to the rescue!!" We couldn't have planned it better!



She tried out my 70-300mm while I tried out her 50mm 1.4 lens. (:



   
 We went to another small beach in South Lido Park.


This is about as close as we got to getting in the water.lol



There were 2 blue heron's strolling the beach. (:









I lovvvvvve the beach at sunset and these are the first pictures I have EVER taken of a sunset!!



"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." -Emerson


How can someone believe there is no God? No Master designer behind this beauty?
From the largest things to the smallest details, I see nothing but sign's of a loving Creator....all of it He made for His enjoyment! He finds delight in His creation! And the best part is, He has also allowed us to enjoy it! Sometimes we just need to slow down and look around at the beauty all around us!


-corina.dm

4 comments:

  1. Um, wow, these images are fabulous! I love you guys... and the denim and white--that pretty much rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE!!!!! LOVE THEM! Thanks so very much for sharing! Chelsy and I looked at them together......WOW! Cute outfits, beautiful people, lovely landscape.......GREAT pictures.;)
    Love you all,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a beautiful family! love u guys! [ashlyn LOVE your hair like this! :)]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and scenery!! Anna

    ReplyDelete