January 22, 2010

Having fun with Courtney:~

The weather was extra beautiful for a few days and it got me in the mood for taking pictures, so I got Courtney dressed up and took her outside for some fun pictures!

The more "calm" shots......lol (you'll see what I mean in a minute)



She was goin all over the place!! haha I guess there's more than one way to work off the energy that only a 3 year old has.

I told her to try make a more solemn face and this is what she did......
   
guess she thought it was funny!!
   
If you want to practice on little girl candid photography come over to my house and we'll dress Courtney up and take her outside!!!



   
I took these pictures on the back side of our neighbors shed. We were actually on our property, kinda, I guess more like on the line.



I absolutly love taking pictures of small children. They're usually easier to take pictures of than older children, atleast thats how it is for me. They tend to be more "natural" in front of the camera if you have them in a familiar setting, and when you let them have fun!




~corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. i would LOVE to practice my candid photography with little miss courtney! hehe. love the pics of her laffing! miss herr...

    ReplyDelete