January 24, 2010

sky&tree's::




So these might not be the most interesting pictures you've ever seen, but some days the sky is jus so amazing I can't help but take pictures of it!!! And........this happens to be the best way to get pictures of the sky at our house!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
Editing fun!

BEFORE-

AFTER-

I increased the shadows, added a little contrast, and boosted the saturation. (=
I like the "realness" of the first one and the artsiness of the second.

Which do you like better?? Before or After

I order some picture prints last week so hopefully they'll be in the mailbox tomorrow!!!
The only part I don't like about online ordering is the waiting!!!!!

Have a GREAT week everybody!!!

-corina.dm

No comments:

Post a Comment