April 23, 2010

9 months already...

....with a stinkin cute grin.(:

Harrison's 9 months old already. It's crazy how fast time goes by!!


I used my b/day present --a 50mm 1.8 lens-- to take these pictures...
It is THE best portrait lens EVER!!! I can't wait to use it more!!


He's such a darlin and I love him so much..


These pictures are just a drop in the bucket out of all the pictures I took of him
.....I'll see about posting more later....hopefully(:

-    -    -    -    -    -

 
In a few days I'll be headin to NY.....I can.not.WAIT!!!! It's gonna be awesome!!
~Please pray for the drivers, especially me..~





----------
We spend our lives dreaming of the future,
not realizing that a little of it slips away every day.
~Barbara Johnson


-corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. I loved that age with my own boys! He's so cute and I bet he gives the best slobbery kisses!

    ReplyDelete