July 11, 2010

I don't consider myself an animal photog at all, but....I must admit, it is kinda fun (:






We usually take the dogs along with us when we go to the tennis court so they can run around and I usually take my camera along.


Oreo loves to have her picture taken!
Wide angle usually works best for her because her nose is always a few inches from the lens..

-  -  -  -

Brownie....thats another story.
Anytime she see's my camera, she head turns her head the other way!
She won't even come close to me if she know's I have the camera hiding behind my back.
To be honest, these are the best pictures I've ever gotten of her. And they're not that good...





hehe. I just noticed the tongues hangin out on these pictures.. (:



-corina.dm

3 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness, she's adorable! Both of them are total cuties! What kind is Oreo? (Other than double-stuffed with cuteness! ..tacky pun? I think so!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're lucky your dogs sit still that long---mine doesn't!

    I'm new to your blog, but I totally love all the pictures you take!

    ~Lily @ snatchedfromthewind

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dogs are adorable! love the tongue hanging out ;)

    ReplyDelete