November 30, 2010

One cold morning before breakfast.

It was before 10am.
2 cousins who are a little crazy.
We didn't find out till after we came in that it was 10 degrees wind chill.
20 minutes from start to finish.

A morning mini-shoot.


{side note: all pictures were taken with my uncles 5D and 50mm 1.4 lens...}


My amazing, talented, beautiful cousin took my pictures; I took hers. All edited by me.


you have NO idea how cold i was!

peek-a-boo!
i put on my jacket and warmed my face while
K got the camera to the right setting...



see my breath?? (:




introducing.........
my cousin, Kendra



gotta love the sunflare



After breakfast we decided to snap a few inside and experiment with window light..



That same afternoon around 3:30 we went out to town to take more pictures!!
Pictures from the afternoon shoot soon to come!!!!



-corina.dm

3 comments:

  1. I love how long and pretty your hair is! My hair is nowhere near that long!!
    And the pictures are great. :)

    In Christ,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love the first picture of you!
    I would love cousins to be "crazy" with:)
    All my cousins are at least fifteen years older than me:(

    Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corina Danae. This is lovely. Just lovely. I am a huge fan of the last outdoor one of you!

    ReplyDelete