December 10, 2010

In town.


Like I mentioned before, Kendra and me drove out to town for more picture taking...
It was warmer. ?? Ok, just say a LITTLE bit more warm.
Anyways, minus the cold it was a ton of fun!!
Enjoy!!


Kendra:




She's beautiful I'm telling you, beautiful!





and yours truly:

warming my hands....


Did I mention that Kendra made the A-mazing scarf I'm wearing?


Standing beside a big patch of ice.
Told you it was cold!



Anyone who really knows me notice the not-exactly-real/normal smiles???? (no teeth showing) I had a thing put in my mouth called a 'hyrax'. It's in there to widen my mouth so when I get braces in a couple months there's room for my teeth to straighten.(: Also, if you were wondering, YES it was painful a few weeks ago when I had to tighten it twice a day... It's not so bad now although food gets stuck.Alot. Like when my aunt made yummy chicken noodle soup. It took more time to pick out the chicken than to eat the soup... Ok, so where was I?? Ahh, yes, my entire jaw got about 5mm--seems more like 5 feet--wider which means that I now have a big gap in between my two front teeth... I'm used to it now(I think???). Dr. said it should come together in couple weeks. When my teeth are all nice and straight like Kendra--who just got her braces off not too long ago--I'll have a nice big smile to show you!! Can't wait!!!





When you're usually the one behind the camera you don't think about it but THE SHUTTER SOUNDS HILARIOUS when going off rapidly..

 ---

To warm up, we went into this cozy book store.
Lots of color + books + yummy light + cousins having wayyyy too much fun = super fun pictures

Story time with Kendra.......




Yummy bokeh. Pretty girl.




I know.....I look so relaxed.
The reason??
You can't see it in the picture but a car is approaching from behind..


--


More to come from our trip.


------

Happy, happy news!!!!!!!!!!!
As of today I am now a legal driver!!!
{no mom or dad in the passenger seat}






-corina.dm

8 comments:

  1. awww you girls are so adorable. even your photography skills are amazing. bravo! and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all the pictures!
    You are both so talented in photography!

    I love the scarf Kendra's wearing! I think I will have to try to make one like that!

    Have a great day!
    Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your photos. i was wondering about the smile. it doesnt look like you with out seeing your teeth. but i sure do understand. i love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw what fun pictures! looks like a wonderful day. :)

    and congrats on the license! super exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun photo shoot! You have a serious camera missy! Did you buy any fun books? Congrats on the license...it was quite sometime ago but I remember how exciting it was :) p.s. Having a Kate Spade giveaway that might just tickle your fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures...Photoshoots are so much fun. :)

    I love your blog, btw!

    Many Blessings in Christ,
    Moriah

    www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. corinaa! love this post. the bookstore is adore. I wish I had one of those. Cause those are some swell shots you got there. For serious. Kay. That's all.
    XoxooX
    Lynds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, you both look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete