December 25, 2010

a jolly Christmas to you!


jolly: adj. in good spirits, merry, joyous, informal, happy, cheerfully festive, delightful

I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE Christmas music!
Here are some of my fav's this year[in no particular order]

Here With Us - Joy Williams
Winter Wonderland by Newsboys
This is Christmas - Kutless
You're Here - Francesca Battistelli
Songs from David Archuleta's cd 'Christmas From the Heart'
Christmas This Year - TobyMac
How Many Kings - Downhere
BarlowGirl's cd 'Home For Christmas'
'A PureNRG Christmas'
What Child is This - MercyMe
Christmas Makes Me Cry - Mandisa with Matthew West
Songs by Jump5
Joyful, Joyful - Casting Crowns
The Night Before Christmas - Brandon Heath

What was your favorite Christmas song this year??
I'd love to know!

-

I got PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 9 for Christmas!!!!!
So please bear with me through trial and error(: Any tips from you pro's are gladly accepted!

{taken the last day we were in Indiana}
and yes, edited on PSE (:


 *  *  *
Don't forget the REASON for the season and have a wonderful day!
 *  *  *



-corina.dm 

2 comments:

  1. Hello MIZ Corina. Deborah here. Don't know if I've met you, but enjoy your blog, and know several cousins of yours. :) Just wondering how you do your water mark? Like it. Can't figure it on my Elements 8? Tips please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love xmas music too - hope you had a fantastic day x

    ReplyDelete