March 26, 2010

colorful::having alot of color

Fun_Straight-from-the-camera_Colorful

-my favorite scarf-
I got it at Charlotte Russe last fall at Tanger Outlets, while shopping with a friend.(:

-legos-
I haven't played with them in forever..They are alot of fun though.

-rubberbands-
They're so colorful I just love them. (:
Oh yeah, and they're alot of fun to shoot at your brother!

-markers-
full of color_bold
and my favorite tool to doodle with.

-speed stacks-
My younger siblings love stacking..
(If your not familiar with it, you can visit >SpeedStacks.com<)
Its supposed to help hand-eye cordination and is a wonderful invention,
but I think they should invent cups that are little quieter....
oh well, atleast its better for them than sitting infront of the computer or tv all day.

-a scarf I'm knitting-
Actually this is what inspired me to do this photoshoot.
I was sitting on the couch knitting and thinking how beautiful and full of color the yarn was so I decided to take pictures of colorful things!

-socks-
I really don't like them most of the time...
but they're not so bad when my toes are super cold.(:

-buttons-
*something fun to try:: put magnets on the back of buttons.
{you can get 18 strips of magnet at Walmart with one side thats adhesive
 and it only costs about a dollar!}
I have a magnetic chalkboard in my room,
so I cut the magnets to size, putting them on the back of buttons
and use them to hold up a collage of pictures.(:
No, I'm not so smart that I would think of something as cool as that, I got the idea from another blog..


 How do you like my "new look"??
 I'd love to know what you think!


-corina.dm

No comments:

Post a Comment