March 30, 2010

a white scarf


A couple months ago, while shopping at Cato's, 
I saw a scarf I really liked and I figured I could
just get the measurments to make one myself.
Mom had some extra knit fabric, so I decided to try one.
----
All it takes is 5/8 yard of knit{I think I trimmed approx. 7 inches off the end}
Sew the 2 ends together than lay flat and
cut 1/2 inch wide fringes 5-6 inches long on both sides.
It took me less than half an hour to make. 
 ----
-This is kind've what it looks like('cept mine's white)-
[pictures from Forever 21]


 

It's very inexpensive and easy to make!
Not to mention it would be a great gift!


 
-corina.dm

2 comments:

  1. I'll place my order for a black or green one! You are taking orders, are you not? =) I really do love how it looks...so classy!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever, clever. i admire your creativity...:)
    lyndsi

    ReplyDelete