March 29, 2010

i-heart-faces::dramatic b&w

The photo challenge this week at i-heart-faces is 'dramatic black&white'.

 I made a scarf like one I saw at Cato's, and wanted to take a few pictures of myself wearing it.
The evening light coming in my room the other day was absolutely
delicious and I was able to catch a few fun shots!
[click here] for directions on how to make a scarf
like the one in the picture above and more pictures.

I love b&w pictures and it was so neat to
see all the wonderful pictures other people entered!

Head over to i heart faces to see more b&w's!!




 
 
 

-corina.dm

4 comments:

  1. Corina, How fun! Self portraits are not easy! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture behind you is so visually interesting. Add the way you are not making eye contact, and the viewer is left wondering what you thinking. Very intriguing shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture! I love your blurb about the blog too - God must have some amazing things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete