May 27, 2010

recent happenings--


Ashlyn, Breanna, our friend Grace, Mom, and me picked raspberries..

Oh my goodness.....they were so extremely good!!


We also picked some more strawberries..(:


--------------


A picture I took while going through the city.
Someday, hopefully, I want to go downtown to take pictures...


--------------------

ROW 1:
zebra - black mamba - gorilla - alligator - some lion statue thing
ROW 2:
goat - lazy male orangutan - sheep - panda - i think its a lizard of some sort
ROW 3:
elephant - kookaburra - rattlesnake - lion - gorilla
ROW 4:
panda - kangaroo - otter - orangutan - kamodo dragon
ROW 5:
kamodo dragon - a crazy bird that was acting like it wanted me to take its picture -
some bird with a colorful chin - king cobra - kangaroo


Little man's first carousel ride.(:
He loved it.

--------------------------------

After walking all day at the zoo wearing these year-old, ripped up, falling apart shoes.
Chandler decided it was time to say good bye.
His heel was starting to hurt pretty bad because the heel of his shoe was practically worn through(see top center picture).
It was still sore more than a week later..

So in honor of these faithful shoes I took their picture, that way we can remember them in years to come.lol


The new (and VERY white!) shoes he got a few days later.
They're already turning yellowish and getting worn after only a week..


-----------------

One of my most recent projects.

A mirror I got at a yardsale last summer.

It's painted a goofy blue so I'm sanding it and than I'll paint it black n distress it a little.(:
I can't wait to see what it'll look like!

[oh yeah, the mirror isn't as tall as it might look, it's only 'bout 4 feet tall.]


Now that school's out I have some extra time on my hands to work on some fun projects..

Right now I'm on a hair clip kick, so I've been busy making(and sometimes designing) hair things,
mostly hair flowers made out of ribbon, lace, or fabric..

Also I've been working on some more knit scarves..
They're so much fun to make and I can't wait to wear them!



-corina.dm

2 comments:

  1. What fun!
    I'd LOVE to see the hair clips and scarves you have been making!!!
    Love ya,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mirror, it's so neat!
    I would love pictures of all the flowers you have been making.
    If you want another neat flower to make you can go to Simply Vintage Girl and just a couple of posts down she has a tutorial to make a gorgeous flower!!

    Blessings
    Emily~

    ReplyDelete