June 4, 2010

you asked...

So here they are.

Pictures of the clips I've been making.




---------------

I actually made these butterfly clips a couple months ago, but they were in my tin of clips so I decided to take a few pictures of them too..
Maybe if I can get enough computer time I'll do a post on how to make them..
They're extremely easy to make.[:




-----------------------

This clip was made out a piece of left-over lace, a scrap ribbon, a button, and some tulle.
My own random concoction.(:





---------------------


I got the idea on how to make these from [this tutorial].
But instead of putting mine directly on a head band,
I put a clip on the back so I can either put it in my hair or clip it to a skinny head band..



--------------------

I love these lil lace clips.
Find out how to make them [here].



------------------

This is what I was working on last week.


But this week was a little different.

I helped paint the kitchen, mowed lots of grass, baked/cooked, cleaned, did laundry,
cleaned kitchen cupboards, made bread, and got ready for visitors this weekend..

In other words, not much time for clip-making..(:

Hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to work at them again though..


{this is my special little spot behind our shed}




-corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I'm impressed!
    Not only are you a great Photog, but you can create other groovy stuff too!

    ReplyDelete