June 5, 2010

untitled post-


BLACKBERRIES!!!!
We picked many blackberries by the road close to the tracks. A few actually got in the freezer!
 yum.yum.yum


--------------------

I'm not sure what kind of flowering bush this is but I know one thing: it's tons of fun to take pictures of!!!!






I was using my macro filters that I got for my birthday to take these pictures.
Some with the +4 and some the +10.

Love.love the black and white!

A little spider that was on the leaf!




--------------------

Our first tomato!!




 Little lady bug on the carrots!




Potato blossoms.




Eggplant




------------------------

I love watching Harrison play. He has so many face expressions.
Matchbox cars and Tonka trucks are his favorite toys right now. 100% boy!!!
He loves when you read to him.
When you ask him if he wants to watch a movie he'll look at the tv....
Smartie pants, I didn't even know what one was when I was his age!!


This is the grin I get from him almost everytime I look at him. Makes my day everytime!



 

-    -    -    -    -    -
"The only power the devil has is in getting people to believe his lies.
If they don't believe his lies, he is powerless to get his work done."
-    -    -    -    -    -




 

-corina..dm

2 comments:

  1. love the lady bug. ahh! these are so cool. the eggplant is really neat too.
    and harrison....gracious. he's growing!
    -lyndsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corina, the "flowering bush" is a Magnolia and you have captured it magnificently! You are a wonderful photographer! I've loved every picture so far! Keep shooting and you will go FAR!!!

    ReplyDelete