June 27, 2010

About squash, projects, and fire-flies among other things...


An airplane flying overhead while we were swimming..

me and my little bro.. He's gonna be a year old in a few weeks...so hard to believe.

----------------------


Pretty yellow squash from the neighbors garden..


 

Super yummy stir-fry I made with onion, pepper, carrots, chicken, and squash..
It would've been good with mushrooms[yum] too but we didn't have any. Maybe next time!

----------------------

Recent spray paint projects::

[left is before: right after] both got painted though..
Handle's that go on a nightstand I painted.

~

I'm only using one knob, but it also goes on the nightstand.
I didn't want just any ole' flat spray paint.
But me and mom found this stuff at WalMart and I really like it..
It has a slight texture to match the style of the nightstand{when its finished i'll to post some pictures}

----------------------

2 sets of one-sided hinges that come from old doors at our house in NY..

~

Old jingle bells. I think we found these in a junk drawer at our house in NY before we moved..


I have no idea where this comes from, but I found it out by dad's tools with other random spray paint.
It really does work!
I used it on the hinges and jingle bells..
Than painted black over that yet.


----------------


One night last week me and the girls caught 2 grasshoppers(I caught those.lol) and around 40 fire-flies.

--------------------------

Last Sunday evening bike ride
{I took these pictures when I biking(some while going down a hill) with my little brother in the seat on the back of the bike}


Random pictures I took on the bike ride..
The flowers pictures were taken infront of The Mill.
And the one through the window is also there.


--------------------

Lashonda. My little sisters' friend.
Aren't her eyes A-mazing?!?!!



-------------

"Success is being satisfied with what you have."
~something I heard someone say this week

-------------




-corina.dm

2 comments:

  1. You are darlin' :)...so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love your blog. And how often you update.
    Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete