June 15, 2010

An apple a day....


There was a box of apple sitting on the kitchen floor.
 Harrison got a hold of one and started eating it...




Than mom peeled off the skin...


Don't you jus love that face?!! (:



------------------------------


This guy is awesome!!
We have such a blast together..

I love my brother. (:

      



-----------------------

My handsome brothers on Sunday morning...




----------------

I dried some of my basil last week...





The garden is growing and sharing...
We've already canned 15 quarts of pickles, eaten greenbeans atleast 3 meals, a few tomatoes have rippened,
and the potaoes last night were a-mazing!





 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures and those fresh veggies look super YUMMMM...
    Looks like you have lots of brothers...
    ;D

    ReplyDelete