December 8, 2009

Courtney

::COURTNEY LIANE MILLER::
3 1/2 years old
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

If you've met her you know there's no 1 word to describe her! She definatly has a very unique personality. (: But I love her for it..


Ever since she was a baby, me and her have had a special relationship that I cherish.
-------

If it was her choice, probably all her pictures would've looked like this!
----------

My youngest sister...
-----------
 
She's FULL of life and spunk!!
-----------------------

BLACK&WHITE~



She's probably made me laugh more than anybody else.
---------

She was checking to see if the shoes fit her. (:
---------

She knows when to say the funniest things that make you think your going to bust from laughing so hard!
------------

Trying to tie her shoes. (:
----------------

-----------

blessings-corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. wow! she is adorable! fabulous shots! love the sun flare shot!

    ReplyDelete