December 22, 2009

Elise::


There really is no 1 word to descirbe Elise...

she's content to play by herself most of the time, though she loves playing with her friends and sisters.

sometimes she says the sweetest things...one evening dad was saying how we need to trust in God and Elise said, "we don't need to just trust in God we need to trust and obey"(like the song). It's one of those things you talk about and sing about but when it comes down to it, it's much harder...

her eyes are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!

she makes me laugh when she laughs...her laugh is so contagious.

I put some of my Aquafina hydrating lip oil on her lips for the pictures. It was all licked off a few pictures into the shoot.lol









She was tryin to look into my lens.lol
NOTE: I read something written by pro photographers on a blog a couple weeks ago and thought it was interesting because it sortof happened on this picture..

"When we're shooting portraits and we have the subject engaging the camera, we always tell them to "look right through my lens like you're looking at my eye." It does a couple of things. One, it lengthens the gaze and makes it look deeper. Two, by looking at the dark camera (with the lens hood) it opens up the pupils and makes the eyes look bigger. Plus, it just gives them something to do so they stop worrying about themselves for a second!" -J&M Marantz
~------~


 Love you Lise!


blessings-corina:dm

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the first one!
    Love you, Elise!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete