December 14, 2009

my wonderful cousin...

MEET KENDRA~

Back in October when my family went to Indiana me and Kendra had so much fun!
We have 3 big things in common: love of photography, lack of "models"...more like our siblings are tired of us taking pictures of them all the time, and we never get good pictures of ourselves.lol
Soooooo...in the afternoon I was at their house, we went outside and took each others pictures! The lighting was amazing!
Thanks Kendra for letting me take your pictures!



Isn't she jus GORGEOUS!?!


I had so much fun taking her picture's...who wouldn't have fun with someone like her?!


AWESOME shoes!!! You jus gotta love converse.. (:


Look at those eyes...


...and the way they light up when she smiles!!




Take a guess what the back ground was?! (:


Yesss...it was raining!!





The picture on the right is a good illustration of Candid: you don't normally get your picture while your texting.haha






Our "matching" pictures! (:
------
Thanks for being such a super-duper cousin, Kendra!!

blessings~corina.dm

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! Thanks for sharing them! Kendra IS beautiful! I'm sure you had way too much fun!
    Love ya,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete