October 18, 2010

the beauty of fall


I got my fallish pictures[happy dance]!
 Now I don't feel so left out when I see everyone elses 'fall pictures'. (:

Yay for fall colors and looong exposure!!
Poor electric wire...lol
Much better...but not quite as pretty. :/
How cool is that??!! Zoominess PLUS sunflare!!!!! I was so happy(:


His favorite page of the book: trucks!
This morning I was working at a writing assignment in my room. It was getting closer to lunch when I volunteered to keep Harrison occupied for a little while. That way mom could help the girls finish up their school(he's such a momma baby some days). I looked at books with him...he's a trip!! And I love him so much!


---


A quote I read during devotions this morning:

Faith sees the invisible,
believes the unbelievable,
and receives the impossible.
- Corrie ten Boom -

---





-corina.dm

1 comment: