October 22, 2010

Now it fits. [a DIY idea]

7 belts for $.50 each[happy dance!!!] were the super bargains today!!!
I got them at a sale across the road. Most of them looked pretty nasty dirty and even moldy, but it was nothing a wet rag couldn't wipe off! All except for the 2 thin white ones that had marks on. And what did I do with those??! Spray painted them!!! Yup, one is now gray and the other is gold! I'm hoping to do {THIS} on them. (:

Also one of the belts was a little too big for me (about 1 1/2 times around). So....I chopped it off, cut the end to a point then sewed it, and punched in holes!
Take a look..

See, about 8 inches chopped off.
You really can't tell the difference unless you look close.
Thanks to my daddy's leather hole punch this job was very easy!
It fits me now!!

-
I love to get ideas like this from other people so I thought I'd share an idea of my own this time!
-


-corina.dm

1 comment: