October 15, 2010

My toes are cold.


I know, I live in the south, but fall will be fall. It gets cold here, too...

Who doesn't love a little[or a whole lot of] sunflare??!!

----


GARAGE SALE FIND OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

It matches the dresser and nightstand I already have, it's just bigger!! (and comes with a mirror)

Notice the broken handle. :( I think I'll just get 2 round knobs or something to put on the top 2...
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?????
 

[My phone's jus there to give you an idea on how big it is]




My Favorite Shoes: [in no particular order]

 
Got these at Goodwill over a year ago.
Shoe Carnival(cheers!!).
Last October I went shopping at the outlets in AL with a friend.
Her sweet mom bought these for me so my bestie n me could be matchy, matchy.(:
"$7 shoes"
 My favorite shoes of all time.
IDK, I must've gotten these over 3 years ago(they're pretty old).
FREE!!! [don't we all love that word??]
My sis picked em up at a church sale where everything single thing was free!!
Cato's sale.
These shoes are so versatile...
I can where them to church - cause they're sorta dressy,
or out to town - the heels aren't too high so it's not uncomfortable.
You probably remember my yellow chuck-wanna-be's from :THIS: post...
Wear them with striped knee socks and you got yourself a pretty funky outfit!! lol
Last {but NOT least}
I have to make myself wear something other than my desert sandals right now...
Believe me, they have got to be the most comfortable shoes EVER!!!!


----



The neighbors were burning brush.
I loved the way the sunlight looked shining through the haze of smoke.
*A-fact-you-probably-never-knew*
In GA, May 1-September 30 you are NOT allowed to burn any leaves, brush, wood, trash, you name it, with the exception of burning in a barrel or contained area...So, October rolls around and everyone starts burning their stuff. That's when it REALLY starts to smell like fall. (:


--------

One word: Adorable!!!



This boy gives the sweetest hugs ever!! (:

------


The other day, I had gotten ready to go to town for guitar lessons and was still in my room when Chandler walks in. I look at him than look at myself in the mirror and say, "Hey look! We match!". So we took a picture to remember. (:
{look at my feet - I decided to wear them for the 3rd or 4th time in weeks time}



-----

I really super badly want to take some fallish pictures....everytime I go out to town we drive past some of the most amazing fields of goldenrod. Our dogwood trees are looking gorgeous, so I'll have to atleast take some pictures of those soon...

-----

 BTW,
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LOOK???????????




-corina.dm

2 comments: